Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Today is but a Day


Today is today.
Today is tomorrow.
Today is yesterday.

Yesterday is today.
Yesterday is tomorrow.
Yesterday is yesterday.

Tomorrow is today.
Tomorrow is tomorrow.
Tomorrow is yesterday.

Today is but a day...
Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday.


Dedicated to Helen and the wonderful VITAS hospice team. Thank you for changing the life of my family and myself. Thank you for being there in my final hour and doing everything in your power to ensure that I am kept comfortable. Thank you for sharing my journey and for being my guiding angels. Today is all that we have, all that we are promised, and in that one day, lives can change. Live each day, and only that day, and in that a lifetime will be made.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa
    You may not remember me (Sarah's boyfriend; Chris). Sarah and I had you and your dad Gary over for dinner a few years back.

    A lot of very powerful and moving posts on here. If you haven't yet found it, I hope you find the inner peace to help you through the days ahead.

    ReplyDelete